B1G QB Recruiting Breakdowns


I've been off for a while but am looking to get things back going this week. The focus this week is to get QB recruiting breakdowns for all teams that currently have a QB in the fold for '14. The first post will be up tomorrow, and I'm hoping to simply go in alphabetical order. After that, I'll have a post summarizing what I've seen.

After that I'm hoping maybe to do a breakdown of something more football related occasionally, but as of now, time permits me to do these recruiting breakdowns more efficiently. Post comments or send me an e-mail if you have any questions, and thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Football Fundamentals: Twins Passing Concepts

Football Fundamentals: 2x2 and Mirrored Passing Concepts

Football Fundamentals: The Tite Front Defense