FWIW: In the future I won't list teams I didn't find anything for, just listing this time so you know I'm checking all the teams plus future B1G and for whatever reason ND to an extent.
- I know Indiana isn't much of a football school, but with their offense and their Head Coach - and their lack of defense - it's a shame they don't have much in depth discussion on it.
- Illinois will hopefully get a look this week. Think lots of people are interested in what's happening there.
- BHGP uses vine to look at both sides of the ball. I don't like using Vine here (I prefer youtube), but you get some things from it. OFFENSE and DEFENSE
- Of interest for next year. Not seeing much here though. May need help to find stuff.
- Maize n Brew goes over DT technique and why Michigan struggled to hold up against ND's power blocking scheme.* LINK
- BDS looks at the Y-Stick concept, the Z-Snag concept, and how Michigan utilized it to score the game sealing TD.* LINK
- MGoBlog discusses how ND originally shut down UM's Zone Stretch and then how Michigan countered. PART 1 and PART 2
- The Only Colors looks at how strip sacks occur. LINK
- A team I think a lot of people are interested in.
- Corn Nation looks at the ways Nebraska has expanded on the inverted veer scheme.* LINK
- Sippin' on Purple focuses on their pass rush technique here. LINK
- LGHL previews Cal. LINK
- Eleven Warriors does what Eleven Warriors does. They breakdown OFFENSE and DEFENSE and the SPREAD OPTION
- Over at Black Shoes Diary they detail how PSU is struggling to convert on 3rd down. LINK
- Not sure Purdue fans are too excited about schematic things and not sure Purdue has much technique at this point. DL is legit though, someone should look at them.
- Nothing here.
- Very surprised I didn't find anything quickly from Wisconsin. New coaching staff doing a lot of the same and some new. I'd be very interested in seeing some schematic breakdowns from them.
* Space Coyote Post